Prima Pagina         Intrebari frecventeIntrebari frecvente   CautareCautare   Lista membrilorLista membrilor   Grupuri de utilizatoriGrupuri de utilizatori   InregistrareInregistrare   ProfilProfil   
Autentificare pentru mesaje privateAutentificare pentru mesaje private  
IntrareIntrare  
Brainstorming Georgian national ideas

Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului Forum AdAcademy -> AdIdeas
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul urmator  
Autor Mesaj
JensenBreck
MASTER Membru

Data inscrierii: 28 Sep 2017

MesajTrimis: Mie Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am    Titlul subiectului: Brainstorming Georgian national ideas Raspunde cu citat (quote)

Hi all,

The list of countries getting new idea groups in the 1.2 patch looks excellent to me; some key gaps such as Switzerland, Tuscany, and the USA getting plugged in, some well-liked but historically ill-fated countries like Granada, Serbia, and Ireland getting some love, the whole Indian subcontinent getting a massive injection of flavor, and some fun little surprises like Ragusa and Ryukyu.

There are still some nations missing out on the new ideas, and one of the ones I noticed coming up a lot was Georgia. I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about Georgia's history, but I do know that the state of Georgia has a potentially important role to play in EUIV: an Orthdox Christian regional power in the Caucasus, if it can survive the Hordes and the Muslims. Any player who manages to keep Georgia alive in such a rough neighborhood deserves something more than the generic ideas.

The main issue with coming up with Georgian ideas is that by EU's start date, Georgia was already collapsing after being wrecked by the Timurids and the Turcomans, and was pretty much just a shadow of its former self. Then again, so is Byzantium. Georgia's real golden age was earlier in the 11th and 12th centuries from the reign of David IV the Builder to the reign of Queen Tamar and her husband David Soslan, with a later period of restoration in the 1300s under George V the Brilliant after the Mongols had been through and crushed golden age Georgia.

For more details:

Corporate Explainer Examples
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului Forum AdAcademy -> AdIdeas Data este GMT + 2 Ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Varianta in limba romana: Romanian phpBB online community